Every little boy I have ever met loves dragons. Let's face it, dragons are cool. My son wanted a dragon-themed birthday party this year, so I thought I'd make some dragon feet for him to stomp around the house in. These foam dragon feet are SUPER easy to make.
You Will Need:
- 2 same-colored sheets of craft foam
- 1 sheet of white craft foam
- A pencil
- A glue gun & glue
- A cup or something round to trace
How to Make Your Dragon Feet:
- Using your pencil, draw a dragon foot shape on your colored foam.
- Cut out your foot and trace around it on your other sheet of colored foam.
- Trace around the bottom of the cup where the dragon's foot would meet its leg and cut the circle out.
- Cut out 6 triangles out of the white foam (these will be the claws).
- Using a glue gun, glue the claws to the foot.
- Put the feet on around the ankles and have fun. (You might need to tape the foam foot to the child's actual feet so that they don't spin around.)
Bud had a blast running around the house like a big, scary dragon.
You Might Also Like: